Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Desmos Activity Builder

The team at Desmos has really hit the ball out of the park when it comes to user-friendly math technology.  If you haven't checked out the Desmos Activity Builder at teacher.desmos.com, you're missing out.

I've recently created some inquiry-based activities for my algebra 2 students.  The best part is that there are math educators much smarter than me working on creating activities as well.  Big names such as Michael Fenton and Andrew Stadel are sharing their ideas, and I'm able to use them!

My most recent activities for algebra 2:


My most recent activities for geometry:

Again, it's great when giants like Andrew Stadel roll out activities (such as this one on rotations) right as we're working on transformations in geometry.

Keep up the great work, Desmos!

No comments:

Post a Comment